Message From the Pastor
Dear Family of Faith,
Blessings to all in the name of Christ! Independence Day is almost here. What do you think about this time of year? With temperatures soaring in the 90s and people flocking to the beach from all points in the state and beyond, what is on your mind other than beating the heat? Independence Day gives us an opportunity to think about what it means to be an American.
As Americans we can:
- Have a say in our government. While many of us do not exercise this responsibility, it is always available to us.
- Follow our dreams. In America, if someone wants to be a painter, plumber or pediatrician, there is nothing stopping them except, of course, themselves.
- Stand for justice for everyone. We who are blessed to be a free people should desire freedom for all.
- Live wherever we want. If you want to live near the beach, in the desert or on the side of mountain, you can do it.
- Be as happy as we want to be. That's right there is no limit to being as happy as you want to be.
The key to enjoying living in America is being thankful! And caring for others.
Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
May all of us enjoy the freedom that we have been given in Christ Jesus!
Blessings in Christ,